How we collect and use your information.
When using our website, we will collect the following information:
- Your contact details including name, email address, home address and telephone number
- In the event of a transaction, billing address and debit/credit card information
- Specific details about your business including address, business type and name.
The information we collect will not be passed on or sold to any third party.
The information that we collect from you will be used to:
- Process your order with us
- Send you information about your order
- Identify the requirements of your business and distribute relevant information about our products/services
- Respond to any customer queries
- Send you communications
- Process any service requests or answer any questions that you may have.
How we share information
Your information will only be shared with selected third parties which are described in this policy. We may share your information with:
Service Providers – Where we deem it necessary to provide personal information to a third party, this will only be carried out so that we can deliver our services and process your order or payment or provide customer service. These companies are strictly authorized and they will use your information only for the intended purpose.
In certain situations we may be required to disclose information about you and your business. This will usually arise in the following situations:
- Where we are required to do so by law
- If the disclosure of information is the only way to protect our rights or your rights as our client, if it is required for the investigation of fraud or at the request of a government official
- If our company is involved in any merger, acquisition or sale you will be notified of any change of ownership
- To any other party who has your prior written or verbal consent
If the personal details that you have provided to us changes, you are entitled to request that we change, amend or remove this information by emailing our customer support team by email, writing to us at our mailing address or calling our customer service team. We will endeavor to respond to all requests within 30 days.
World Trade Formations take security very seriously and the security of your information is very important. When you provide us with sensitive personal information such as your payment details or address information through our website, we use secure, encrypted technologies to ensure that the data you send is completely secure. We follow the required standards to ensure that any personal information provided to us is kept safe, both while you are sending it and once we have stored it. However, no method of electronic storage is absolutely secure. If you have any questions about security or concerns, please contact customer services who will be able to advise further.